Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by je...@voss-ahrensburg.de on 2007/06/28 09:10:49 UTC

JMeter release?

A question that I have wanted to ask for several weeks now is: Is
there a concrete time plan for a next JMeter release?

The background is that our team is currently developing many new tests
for our customer, and there are a number of enhancements and fixes in
the current code base that would be very valuable for us. However,
our customer would not agree to use a "non-official" version of
JMeter during production, so we couldn't use a nightly build on our
build machine.
(In fact, the test developers use a nightly build in order to get at
lease some of the benefits that only apply to the test development
phase, but as there are more and more enhancements that would improve
the test runtime phase, the need for a new version becomes greater.)

Can we expect a new version perhaps during the third quarter?

Best regards,
Jens

Re: JMeter release

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
No concrete plans, but we're aware that a release is long overdue.

Sorry I cannot be more specific.

S.