Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2015/07/30 09:13:50 UTC

Who's going to ApacheCon or Apache Big Data

Hi all,

Since I am going (and doing a talk on MetaModel btw) to the Apache Big Data
event 2015 in Budapest I was wondering if anybody else in here is joining?
Would be awesome to meet up!

Kasper

RE: Who's going to ApacheCon or Apache Big Data

Posted by Tomasz Guziałek <To...@HumanInference.com>.
Hello Kasper and Alberto,

Kasper, great to hear your talk has been accepted! I am coming to both Apache Big Data and Apache Con, so you have already a spectator ;). Here is the link to the talk in the official conference schedule: http://sched.co/3zzw

Alberto, are you coming to the conference at least as a visitor? It would be great to meet you there.

Best regards,
Tomasz

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Btw. Alberto I would like to have a short section in my talk about real
life use of MM. Maybe you guys can help me to explain the Stratio-MetaModel
story. Of course it will be short like hell because it's not a commercial
pitching arena but I think it makes sense to give examples of use to
educate the crowd in where it adds value today.

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kasper,

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

I'll make it to the conference so see you all over there!

Kind regards,

Alberto

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.