Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Laurent Duperval <ld...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/18 14:00:05 UTC

Using StrutsTestCase with 1.2, wildcards and MappingDispatchAction

Hello,

Does anyone have experience using (Mock)StrutsTestCase to test wildcard
actions (actions that end in *) and MappingDispatchActions?

Does it work? Are there any particular issues to be aware of?

Re: Using StrutsTestCase with 1.2, wildcards and MappingDispatchAction

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.
Bill Siggelkow wrote:

> Laurent Duperval wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does anyone have experience using (Mock)StrutsTestCase to test
>> wildcard actions (actions that end in *) and MappingDispatchActions?
>>
>> Does it work? Are there any particular issues to be aware of?
>>
>> Thanks,

> I haven't tested mapping dispatch action with StrutsTestCase, but I
> have tested wildcard mappings without any problems.
>
> -Bill Siggelkow

I don't use StrutsTestCase, but, since you can set the
struts-config.xml, there is no reason to think it would not work that I
know of.  Michael McGrady

Re: Using StrutsTestCase with 1.2, wildcards and MappingDispatchAction

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.