Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Anshuman Abhishek Roy <an...@in.ness.com> on 2007/01/24 13:36:00 UTC

Error message customization in

Hi,

In the <tr:convertDateTime> if we put a pattern attribute and type attribute, then the my custom message in convertDateMessageDetail is not showing up.

On further exploration of this component I found that the message can be shown provided we remove the pattern attribute.

Is there any way of which we can let it show , but simulataneously maintain its pattern.

I have attached the code below:

value="#{BackingBean.startDate}"

onchange="closeCurrentPanelPopup();" >

convertDateMessageDetail="&quot;{0}&quot; in &quot;{1}&quot;  is an invalid date. Example: &quot;{2}&quot;"/>

regards,
Anshuman