Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> on 2006/01/19 22:31:35 UTC

Re: When will kandula be released ?

Quoting Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>:

Kandula_1 code was revised recently and supports all but a few issues in the
wsat specification. It can also tie j2ee transactions with wsat transactions so
that xa resources may be exposed via web services. You can use the current svn
snapshot for your work and hopefully there will be a formal release in Summer.
However, whether such a release for Axis1.x will be made depends on the
response we get from the user community. There are 2 samples that cover many
scenarios which you could use to learn how to use Kandula in your application.
Kandula_1 interops with the IBM implementation for the most part.

--dasarath

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/branches/Kandula_1/README.1s