Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/30 15:52:21 UTC

phonegap.com supported platforms page

I've gone ahead and purged references to BlackBerry OS 4.6 from the
edge docs since the Cordova releases do not support anything less then
OS 5.  Is there any reason to continue to list OS 4.6 as a supported
platform on phonegap.com [1] or should that be removed too?

[1] http://phonegap.com/about/features

Re: phonegap.com supported platforms page

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
I don't think so. We used to have a separate, Java-based solution for 4.6
(*shudders*) but that didn't make it into Apache nor do I think it should.