Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Randy Motluck <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/09 00:30:12 UTC

Simple 'commiter' Question for a newbie

So, I have never contributed / commited to any open source project.

I am looking to possibly make some additions to Apache DS.  I see that I
need to use my svn cilent to make a patch an submit that as a 'contributor'
to a 'commiter' that will review and submit the changes.

My question is: Where does that get sent?  Does that go to a particular mail
address(individual), or to the dev list?

I did not see the last step anywhere -- or I missed it reading over the
general Apache stuff.  Perhaps its individual per Apache project?

Thanks,
Randy

Re: Simple 'commiter' Question for a newbie

Posted by Randy Motluck <ra...@gmail.com>.
Excellent.  Thank you.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Randy Motluck <ra...@gmail.com>.