Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/02/14 17:44:27 UTC

OW Tech Interchange video and notes posted

Thanks Martin for moderating!

YouTube: https://youtu.be/Dk9dx67bRCQ
CWIKI:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2018-02-14+OW+Tech+Interchange+-+Meeting+Notes

Vadim (via Martin) volunteered for next meeting 2018-02-28

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: OW Tech Interchange video and notes posted

Posted by Michele Sciabarra <mi...@sciabarra.com>.
Great.  I introduced myself and the only trace of me in the video is some buzz of someone in the background.  I think I will do better to try again next time.

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com