Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by itzikgili <it...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/17 17:08:07 UTC

Non-Schemaless configuration in solr 5.0

I'm trying to implement an autocomplete solution for my website.

After using solr 5.0 with the examples provided in it,
I wanted to test it with my own configuration.

Using
     *solr start *
and then
     *solr create -c "corename" *

Created a core , as asked.

It's seems like now, solr is running schemaless.

1. How can I define a Schema.xml so that solr won't be schemaless?
2. Is there a way to use copy fields and analyzers using schemaless solr?

Re: Non-Schemaless configuration in solr 5.0

Posted by Dikshant Shahi <co...@gmail.com>.
You can create core as follows:
solr create -c "corename" -d sample_techproducts_configs

This will create a core  with full features of Solr. You can refer to
examples there and modify it as per your need.

- Dikshant