Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andoni <an...@indigo.ie> on 2003/08/29 15:35:59 UTC

/admin tool bringing up blank screens???

Hello,

I am new to 4.1.28 and I have just loaded up the admin tool to check see my setting through.  All I get on the right-hand pane (the data pane) is blank background.  I get no details / combo boxes / links etc.

On the left-hand pane with the tree everything is fine?????

Any notions?

Thanks,

Andoni.

Re: /admin tool bringing up blank screens - Corection.

Posted by Andoni <an...@indigo.ie>.
As you can imagine I'm not using 4.1.28 as it has not been written yet.
I am using 4.1.24 though.

Andoni.