Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2017/07/19 05:12:27 UTC

SDG DiskStoreDirectoryBeanPostProcessorIntegrationTests failed

Looks like a Geode change probably
broke DiskStoreDirectoryBeanPostProcessorIntegrationTests in Spring Data
GemFire. I can't tell what actually broke it without opening the test in
IntelliJ.

https://build.spring.io/browse/SGF-NAG-620/

org.junit.ComparisonFailure: expected:<[tru]e> but was:<[fals]e>
at
org.springframework.data.gemfire.config.support.DiskStoreDirectoryBeanPostProcessorIntegrationTests.testSuiteTearDown(DiskStoreDirectoryBeanPostProcessorIntegrationTests.java:56)

Re: SDG DiskStoreDirectoryBeanPostProcessorIntegrationTests failed

Posted by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Kirk-

Thank you for having a look into the SDG test failure.

I ran into this test failure yesterday while working on an unrelated JIRA.
I have not checked but it is possible something changed in the core *Spring
Framework's *o.s.u.FileSystemUtils class as the test failed in the tear
down method when trying to cleanup the DiskStore directories (recursively),
which is rather bizarre.

Anyway, I made some changes that fixed this test and will be checking in
momentarily.

Thanks,
John

--