Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 12:41:31 UTC

use eik from apache trunk

Hello,

i try to use eik and after compile it from a trunk i try to install it
from install
new software in eclipse but there are some a problems cause some
reference are missing.

Then i try to import eik as eclipse project but i can't.
Some times ago, I opened the jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-1588 but it was never used
.
I suppose that it is just wrong

Could tell me how to import the project into eclipse and use the
project eik from scratch ?

Thanks for help.

--Filippo

Re: use eik from apache trunk