Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Hannah Mortimer <hm...@plexsys.com> on 2022/09/14 13:56:39 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] - Re: Guacamole Default Disable Clipboard

I apologize - I realize I probably sent this to the wrong mailing list address...

I appreciate your reply/help!

How would you go about changing those settings on the server side? Is there a setting on the guacamole server side that we could disable clipboard for all RDP connections, or is that something that would have to be done on the RDP connection itself?

Thank you!

Hannah Mortimer