Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Huhn <am...@hrtc.net> on 2008/03/22 21:30:29 UTC

T5: OutputRaw filtering?

Hello,

I have the following in my .tml file:

<t:outputRaw t:value="literal:&copy;"/>

I expected this to generate "&copy;" in the HTML being sent to the
browser.  But instead, Tapestry gives me an error message:

[ERROR] RequestExceptionHandler Processing of request failed with
uncaught exception: Failure parsing template
classpath:com/homeed/components/Layout.tml: The entity "copy" was
referenced, but not declared.

I'm on Tap 5.0.11.

Help?

Thanks,
Andy

Re: T5: OutputRaw filtering?

Posted by Andy Huhn <am...@hrtc.net>.
Thank you, Filip!  That was exactly what I needed!

Andy

Re: T5: OutputRaw filtering?

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.