Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2018/04/23 23:13:36 UTC

Move github discussions from JIRA comments to the JIRA worklog?

Hey devs, I noticed this recently filed by the Apache Arrow team:

"Change GitHub Bot to post to Work Log instead of Comments"

which really resonates with me - I'm finding that the JIRA comments are
being lost amongst the github updates related to PRs occurring there
(github reviews).

Any objections to doing similar for ZK? We'd still capture the gh comments
in JIRA, but under the worklog tab rather than in the comments. I think
this would be alot more sane.

If you have any objections please speak up in the next few (3) days, otw
I'll open a similar JIRA for us.

Regards,

Patrick

Re: Move github discussions from JIRA comments to the JIRA worklog?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I've sent the request to INFRA:

Patrick

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com>.