Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by TimH <ti...@jti.uk.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/12 13:13:36 UTC

SAMA5D3 and D4 DMA

I am reworking DMA to get it working for the SAMA5D2. It seems to me that
there are also errors and inconsistencies in the DMA code for the SAMA5D3
and D4 family.

For now I have added "# warning" pre-processor statements. I have no means
to check ATSAMA3 or ATSAMA4 devices - so unless someone can confirm that DMA
does actually work for those 3 families and I've misunderstood something I
will suggest that the warnings remain in place when I eventually submit a PR
for my work.

Re: SAMA5D3 and D4 DMA

Posted by NXWorld Lee <ke...@gmail.com>.
You can also refer to arch/arm/src/samv7/sam_xdmac.c, SAMA5D2 and SAMV7
series share the same XDMA IP.
The xdma driver works well on the SAMV7 platform.

Best Rds
Kevin L

Re: SAMA5D3 and D4 DMA

Posted by TimH <Ti...@jti.uk.com.INVALID>.