Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis <al...@zenika.gr> on 2010/07/12 07:59:30 UTC

Wordpress to Roller migration

Hi you all!

I have a pretty big big in terms of content blog, mostly just text and
very few photos, what wish to migrate into roller.

Is there any way of migrating the content?

Thanks!

--

*Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis *
/Chief Executive Officer/

Zenika Hellas

t:   801 700 7374 / +30 211 790 3292
f:  +30 211 790 3880
m: +30 6944 915 876
e: alexius.diakogiannis@zenika.gr <ma...@zenika.gr>
w: http://www.zenika.gr

This message contains confidential information. Unless you are the
intended recipient or his/her authorized agent, please notify the sender
by return e-mail and remove the original message. Any reproduction,
distribution, dissemination, modification of this message is strictly
prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

Re: Wordpress to Roller migration

Posted by Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis <al...@zenika.gr>.
i will take a look at it mate!

Thanks