Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by tho huynh ngoc <ng...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/26 17:13:29 UTC

How to configure DOSGi with UDP

Hi all,
I use DOSGi to connect two iPOJO components over local network. I
configured it with either SOAP or RESTful-JAX RS. However, both use TCP for
communication (i saw this in Wireshark).

Now, i would like to configure SOAP or RESTful-JAX RS with UDP. How can i
do that?
Thank you for your help.

Re: How to configure DOSGi with UDP

Posted by tho huynh ngoc <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Realating to your question, I'm not sure but i think that it is full UDP
support. I tested packet loss in Wireshark.
I don't use DOSGi any more because i have not found a solution to configure
UDP in DOSGi.
Thus, i used the traditional CXF (JAX-WS):
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/udp-transport.html

Best regards

PS: Anyone could help me to respond that, please?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: How to configure DOSGi with UDP

Posted by tho huynh ngoc <ng...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

Posted by tho huynh ngoc <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This might be possible to do for SOAP services at least, CXF has a SOAP
UDP transport. The way to support custom (non-HTTP transports) for SOAP
in DOSGi is to use a WSDL-first approach, JMS at least, where you set a
JMS-specific info in WSDL port sections. I'm not sure but there might be
a way to set the same for a CXF UDP transport - this is all I can

Apache Con NA

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

Apache Con NA will be held in less than 2 weeks in Austin, Texas.

Great opportunity to see the presentations about Apache CXF and many
other top Apache projects, and also talk to the developers.

Schedule is here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/schedule

Consider registering at

http://goo.gl/3Q8GFE