Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com> on 2018/03/12 16:26:10 UTC

Listing All Menu Items

I'm running a clean slate install on MySQL, and trying to locate the
main OFBiz menu. Looks like there's a db named ofbiztenant with a table
called COMPONENT, and that appears to have at least the top level menu
items. Where are the others?

Nothing official, but I'm trying to make a spreadsheet or something I
can print out for myself so that I can keep track of things going on in
each part of the software. I don't see the big picture yet, and I'm
hoping this might help. :)

Re: Listing All Menu Items

Posted by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>.
This is kind of what I'm looking for. Thanks. I think I can grab what I
need now that I from about those files. I was hoping to make a "world
atlas" of OFBiz, mostly to keep track of what is even out there (I
haven't nearly been to all of it) and then down the road I hope to use
some form of it, maybe as part of a larger PHP app, on my end to keep
track of which end users have received training on which applications.

I was also trying to find a way to get the list automatically. I think
that with Deepak's latest reply I can write a short shell script that
will grab at least the top two levels and stick them into a format I can
use, then down the road I can just run it again if the menus have
changed. I've done it manually once, when creating a Wordpress theme
menu that matched the menu layout in the OFBiz Tomahawk theme, and just
didn't want to go through that whole process by hand again.

Re: Listing All Menu Items

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepak ,

I guess you suggested the below:

<#assign displayApps =
Static["org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"].*getAppBarWebInfos*(security,
userLogin, ofbizServerName, "*main*")>
<#assign displaySecondaryApps =
Static["org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"].*getAppBarWebInfos*(security,
userLogin, ofbizServerName, "*secondary*")>

Are there entities that back *getAppBarWebInfos *?

I guess that would help .

regds
mallah.

Re: Listing All Menu Items