Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/20 21:02:33 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate from Incubator and become a top-level project

Hi all,

The call to vote has been held, and has been closed after it has ran beyond
the obligatory minimum duration.

The result of the vote is:

   - 40 advisory votes casting a +1
   - 2 binding votes casting a +1
   - 0 advisory votes casting a -1
   - 0 binding votes casting a -1
   - 0 advisory votes casting a +0
   - 0 binding votes casting a +0

Due to a missing quorum of binding votes (3, as we only have 2 mentors at
the moment) the vote can't be called as a valid vote, but given the current
result it suffices to bring it to the general ml of the Apache Incubator
Project.

Again, thanks to all in our community participating in the vote.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project