Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/05 02:50:31 UTC

Is there a page like "who is using BK/DL"?

Hi guys,
I found that in project RocketMQ, there is an open issue:
https://github.com/alibaba/RocketMQ/issues/1 , in which a lot of user /
developer registered themself.  This may bring benifit of connecting
between usr, developor and community.

Is there a need for us to have such a similar issue or page related to
BK/DL?

Regards.
-Jia

Re: Is there a page like "who is using BK/DL"?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Here it is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/PoweredBy

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Is there a page like "who is using BK/DL"?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Here it is

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Is there a page like "who is using BK/DL"?

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Looks good to me.

- Sijie

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Looks good to me.

Posted by Jon Derrick <jo...@gmail.com>.
I would like to also know "what module are you using [core library, core
library + proxy service]".

--
- jderrick

Re: Is there a page like "who is using BK/DL"?

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Good suggestions, Xi.