Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Alan Carroll <so...@oath.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/21 15:35:48 UTC

Adding CMakeLists.txt to TS root for editor support

A number of developers are now using editors (Visual Code, CLion) that
depend on have a CMakeLists.txt to describe all the source code. How much
objection would there be to putting this file in the root of the source
tree purely for editor support, without worrying about whether it can
actually build TS.

Re: Adding CMakeLists.txt to TS root for editor support

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@oath.com.INVALID>.
PR 3342.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@oath.com.INVALID>.