Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by M A <mm...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/01 21:40:24 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] server info & server status

well, here is the error i am getting form the error_log file

[Wed Jan 01 15:36:22 2003] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] client denied by
server configuration: /var/www/html/server-status, referer:
http://minazone.com/server-status

i have tried to leave the leading dot infront the domain name, i also tried
to type in the the ip address instead of the the domain name and i still get
the same error.

Thanks

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.

M.A.  Just so you know the address is still not reachable.  I tried
it, and it gives me an error.  The object is not found.  The web
site itself is OK, I can see the test page.

Steven