Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 热爱大发挥 <38...@qq.com> on 2016/02/15 02:42:34 UTC

about "Table snapshot size limit"

I do not understand why  limit the size of the table 300MB, I think 300MB is too small, Can you explain this parameter "kylin.table.snapshot.max_mb"

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Table snapshot should be no greater than 300 MB, but TableDesc [database=DEFAULT name=USER_PROFILE_NEW] size is 6620759443
	at org.apache.kylin.dict.lookup.SnapshotManager.buildSnapshot(SnapshotManager.java:95)
	at org.apache.kylin.cube.CubeManager.buildSnapshotTable(CubeManager.java:205)

Re: about "Table snapshot size limit"

Posted by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com>.
it does not matter which type you are using, just the limit of lookup
table, because kylin will store snapshot table in memory, table size need
to consider.

回复: about "Table snapshot size limit"

Posted by 热爱大发挥 <38...@qq.com>.

Posted by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com>.