Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/04/21 05:05:43 UTC

Interesting date issue / MXML compiler

Hi,

As first glance this look like most of the other date issues ie Flash Player having issue with daylight saving times however there some interesting comments at the end around what the compile team was thinking about.

Anyone know how far they got.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-28641

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Interesting date issue / MXML compiler

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
No idea if MXMLC or Falcon contain any work for this.

In FlexJS and the new Falcon MXML codegen, this kind of issue is passed to
the framework, so we can tackle it in AS if needed.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team