Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Silvije Mudri <mu...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/05 19:39:38 UTC

Odgovor: SWF Debugging in Visual Studio Code

Hi!
‎
I've tried to debug a flex mobile application with profile extendedMobileDevice, but got this error:

"The content cannot be loaded because there was a problem loading an extension: Error: Requested extension com.freshplanet.AirNetworkInfo could not be found."

Can someone tell me where can I specify -extdir parameter (required by adl) in launch.json?

Silvije
‎
‎
  Originalna poruka