Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alain Désilets <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/06 20:03:11 UTC

maven-license-plugin: what does 'license-list' actually produce?

The output of the license-list goal and the plugin documentation say that
this is a list of 'availalble licenses'.

I am not sure what 'available' means in this context. I *believe* it means
those are the various licenses under which I could distribute the project.
But I am not sure. Can someone confirm that my understanding is correct?

Thx.

Alain Désilets

Re: maven-license-plugin: what does 'license-list' actually produce?

Posted by Alain Désilets <al...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 7:10 PM Greg Chabala <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, like what you get from the standard dependency report? E.g.
>
> https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/dependencies.html#Licenses

Yes! Thx, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Alain

Re: maven-license-plugin: what does 'license-list' actually produce?

Posted by Greg Chabala <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alain Désilets <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Chabala <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alain Désilets <al...@gmail.com>.