Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ville Virtanen <vi...@cerion.fi> on 2009/01/02 18:01:27 UTC

[T5] Exposing part of T5 service using RMI

Hi!

Is it possible to expose selected methods from a service using RMI? If so,
are there any tutorials or something I can refer? (RMI tutorials are easy to
find, but how to use it with T5 IoC?)

Also I'm open to any ideas how to expose parts of services to another jvm on
the same machine with the option to use different hosts for the systems in
the future. My needs are synchronous, so no async allowed.

 - Ville