Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@apache.org> on 2019/05/20 16:02:12 UTC

FTPSERVER GIT NOT UPDATING

The GitHub Mirror of FTPSERVER is not automatically updating from Gitbox.
How do we fix this?

Re: FTPSERVER GIT NOT UPDATING

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 20/05/2019 18:17, Jonathan Valliere wrote:
> Oh, two mirrors.  How do we remove the bad one?

I guess we should ask infra...

Re: FTPSERVER GIT NOT UPDATING

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@emoten.com>.
Oh, two mirrors.  How do we remove the bad one?

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 12:16 PM Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 20/05/2019 18:02, Jonathan Valliere wrote:
> > The GitHub Mirror of FTPSERVER is not automatically updating from Gitbox.
> > How do we fix this?
>

> I think it does, but there are 2 mirrors, one being ftpserver and has
> stalled, and the other one being mina-ftpserver and seems to be
> up-to-date with your commits :
>

> https://github.com/apache/mina-ftpserver
>

> Let me know if it's ok.
>
> --

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure.

Re: FTPSERVER GIT NOT UPDATING

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.