Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/21 01:03:50 UTC

Mapreduce and unit tests

Could someone give me some directions or examples of writing mapreduce and
unit tests to test them?

Also, need some help on how to set it up in eclipse.

Re: Mapreduce and unit tests

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Also, is there some place that can help me setup eclipse for map
reduce and pig udf? Is there a maven for that too?

Thanks

Re: Mapreduce and unit tests

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,