Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Courcelles <Ma...@cnib.ca> on 2013/11/15 19:30:35 UTC

Testing of OpenOffice 4.1

Hello there,
I would like to Beta test the new Accessibility features within Open Office V4.1.  I would be able to test under NVDA, JAWS and Window-Eyes.
Regards,
Martin

Martin Courcelles
Accessible Technology Trainer/Consultant
CNIB, National Office
1929 Bayview Ave.
Toronto ON M4G 3E8
T: 416-486-2500 x8676
F: 416-480-7700
Visit cnib.ca

  ________________________________
Privacy Disclaimer - Fran?ais ? suivre

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.

D?claration de confidentialit?

Le pr?sent courrier ?lectronique (y compris les pi?ces qui y sont annex?es, le cas ?ch?ant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqu? et peut contenir des renseignements de caract?re priv? ou confidentiel. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire. Si ce message vous a ?t? transmis par erreur, veuillez en informer l'exp?diteur et le supprimer imm?diatement.

Re: Testing of OpenOffice 4.1

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Marin to joining the IA2 testing!

Besides the test execution, it will be great we could take advantage of
your experience on Accessibility, to document detail test cases in our test
repository (TestLink) for regular testing and have more people with not so
much experience involved.

We now have 3 general test cases in TestLink, which could be a start for
detail test case writing. Please feel free to let Liu Ping and me know if
you can also contribute in this and if any comment/suggestion on detailed
test cases organization/writing, thanks!

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: Testing of OpenOffice 4.1

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.