Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2005/05/19 20:41:31 UTC

Adding unix/multicast.c to WIN32 build

Hi,

Untill multicast support for WIN32 gets enabled, can we
add it to the build, so that at least APR_ENOTIMPL is returned.

Any objections?

Regards,
Mladen.

Re: Adding unix/multicast.c to WIN32 build

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.
On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 08:41:31PM +0200, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Untill multicast support for WIN32 gets enabled, can we
> add it to the build, so that at least APR_ENOTIMPL is returned.
>
> Any objections?

When did it get disabled? I've been using it for months on win32 without
any problems :) It's possible I'm missing something, but
SOURCE=.\network_io\unix\multicast.c is in my apr.dsp.

<20...@castlerea.stdlib.net.>i contains the (accepted)
patch I sent implementing it.