Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Lionel Port <li...@portconnection.com> on 2007/10/04 00:54:02 UTC

Re:

There was a bug in Shale 1.0.4 (
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-409) that prevented ajax4jsf
working with shale. It is fixed in the nightly builds. Just waiting on the
release of shale 1.0.5, but the project seems to have stalled.

SV: [clay] tld2claycfg and jdk 1.6 problem

Posted by Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com>.
Hi

I'l look into it. This has never been tested by me on JDK6, so there might
be issues.

Hermod

Re:

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re:

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

Re:

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

> There's not much development going on, but if there's interest in a
> release we can probably round up enough people to make it happen.
>
> I'd like to see the Tiles 2 integration sorted out first, though.

I agree. That move us closer to pushing Shale towards GA :-) I'm still here,
but I've had *0* time to contribute of late unfortunately. I feel like
upgrading the Tiles support is about a 5-minute job, but testing it is the
hard part for me. I've never actually used Tiles 2 with JSF and, in fact,
Tiles 2 itself has changed so much since I last used it I'm not sure if I'm
still up to speed on it :-)

At any rate, the biggest help we could use is someone to give testing
guidance on the Tiles 2 components. I don't want to commit code and walk
away without giving it some good test support. Someone sent me a .war file a
while back and I haven't looked at it yet. Maybe it will be a start. If
anybody else can boil your webapp down to a few tests to put it through its
paces and attach that to a JIRA, that would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Greg

Re:

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.