Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Basel Naamna <ba...@bmc.com> on 2008/02/10 18:26:10 UTC

Maven xmlbeans plugin - XML-BEANS compiled schema: Incompatible minor version - expecting up to 23, got 24

I'm using maven xmlbeans plugin to compile a schema, but when I run the
project, I get:
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoaderException: XML-BEANS compiled
schema: Incompatible minor version - expecting up to 23, got 24  ...
any ideas?

Re: Maven xmlbeans plugin - XML-BEANS compiled schema: Incompatible minor version - expecting up to 23, got 24

Posted by amit kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
I was getting the same error at Integration setup ( not at compile time). I
had manually installed the 2.3.0 version of xbean and put it as dependency
to the modules that required xbean.jar to compile.

Or the better option as told by Basel is to specify an older version of
xmlbeans plugin.

Regards,

Posted by Basel Naamna <ba...@bmc.com>.