Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2016/04/15 06:46:00 UTC

Apr Monthly Hangout

Hi All,

We finished Apr monthly hangout. The summary of our discussion today:

   - Disccussed the approach of Sentry-1190. Proposed solution includes a
   wrapper around Hive DDLTask.
   - Disccussed the status of Sentry-999 and improvements needed. Also plan
   to have a thorough documentation after Sentry-999 is merged.
   - Discussed possible approaches for REST API.
   - Discussed wasy to reduce unit test running times for precommit job to
   finish faster.

Thanks all for the participations!

Best,
Hao