Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Doug Serres <ds...@netscape.net> on 2000/03/21 23:06:32 UTC

Re: [Re: Internet Explorer & PDF (via Cocoon, FOP)]

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the great responses to this one. I was suprised that I couldn't
find any reference to it in the archive.

I think the work around has been found! The simplest method is to add a "?" to
the end of the .xml extension (i.e. .xml?). This seems to force I.E. to look
at the MIME type more seriously and actually provide the content to the
Acroreader plug-in.