Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@apache.org> on 2018/11/11 23:07:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.4 released

Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.5.4 of Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-faceted programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the http://groovy.apache.org website.

This release is a maintenance release of the GROOVY_2_5_X branch.
It is strongly encouraged that all users using prior
versions on this branch upgrade to this version.

This release includes 15 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12344270

Sources, convenience binaries, downloadable documentation and an SDK
bundle can be found at: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
We recommend you verify your installation using the information on that page.

Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.

We welcome your help and feedback and in particular want
to thank everyone who contributed to this release.

For more information on how to report problems, and to get involved,
visit the project website at https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.4 released

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for fixing that Paul.

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.

Posted by Alessio Stalla <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alessio Stalla <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Nice!

Planning to do the usual Apache blog entries later today.

Remko.
(Shameless plug) Every java main() method deserves http://picocli.info

Posted by Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com>.
Nice work, Paul.