Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/09 05:23:04 UTC

Kafka Jenkins job for unit tests

We now have a Jenkins job set up for trunk. It will run testAll and jarAll
after every commit (within an hour). If the test fails, an email will be
sent to the dev mailing list.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Kafka-trunk/

The job now fails due to unit test failures.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: Kafka Jenkins job for unit tests

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Super cool. Thanks for setting this up, Jun!