Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sharad Agarwal <sh...@apache.org> on 2014/10/10 07:32:19 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Lens into the Apache Incubator (earlier called Grill)

The vote has passed with 9 binding +1, 5 non binding +1, no 0 and -1s.

Binding +1s :
Jean Baptiste
Jan i
Alan D Cabrera
Jakob Homan
Chris Douglas
Roman Shaposhnik
Joe Brockmeier
Vinod K V
Suresh Srinivas

Non Binding +1s:
Sharad Agarwal
Amareshwari S
Seetharam Venkatesh
Srikanth Sundarrajan
Ashish

Thanks everyone for voting. We will proceed with the next steps as per the
IPMC guidelines.

Thanks
Sharad