Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pratik Machchar <pr...@elitecore.com> on 2000/09/04 09:03:10 UTC

Probelm on Apache Linux Tomcat Cocoon is not parsing xml file

Dear Friends
I have Tested cocoon on my local machine NT it works fine.
But when I copied the same file to Linux Apache and changed the server.xml.
now I can access the Cocoon main page from my http.
but when I click
Cocoon/samples/index.xml
It throws the xml file to brower and does not preprocess xml file.
I am missing any thing?.
Can somebody guide me .
Thanks in advance

Re: Probelm on Apache Linux Tomcat Cocoon is not parsing xml file

Posted by Pratik Machchar <pr...@elitecore.com>.
Dear Friends
Sorry for disturbing u all.
I found the solution.
Actually Apache was not calling tomcat on .xml file.
I added the following code
AddHandler jserv-servlet .xml in httpd.conf and things getting worked
properly.

Thanks again for listening me

Pratik