Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2007/03/15 16:37:14 UTC

C++ source reorg, comments please.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-243 describes a proposed
re-organization of the C++ source tree & build system.

Its getting close to time to do this - anyone have concerns/improvements
to suggest?

Re: C++ source reorg, comments please.

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 17:30 +0000, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> I'll assign this to me in Jira (unless you really want to do it), as it
> meshes with the header/include changes I'm already making.

Actually, to reply to myself, what I'm doing with the header
files/includes is the basic reported Jira (inconsistent includes).

The rearrangement maybe should be split away from it in a separate Jira.

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.