Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/24 15:11:15 UTC

回复:Re: [VOTE] Accept into the Apache Incubator

+1 (binding) best luck!
Ted Liu

  2022 年 4 月 24 日周日 16:34,41108453<41...@qq.com.INVALID> 写道:   +1 (non-binding)
good luck!

From: Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Fri,Apr 22,2022 9:38 PM
To: Incubator General <general@incubator.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Accept into the Apache Incubator

Hi all,

Following up the [DISCUSS] thread on DevLake [1], I would like to call a
VOTE to accept DevLake into the Apache Incubator.

Please cast your vote:

&nbsp; [ ] +1, bring DevLake into the Incubator
&nbsp; [ ] +0, I don't care either way
&nbsp; [ ] -1, do not bring DevLake into the Incubator, because...

The vote will open at least for 72 hours, and only votes from the
Incubator PMC are binding, but votes from everyone are welcome.

Please check out the DevLake Proposal from the incubator wiki[2].

[1]https://lists.apache.org/thread/b4jj51v7o9db193skfhzkn0nz2w8361l
[2]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/DevLakeProposal

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Re: [VOTE] Accept into the Apache Incubator

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Binding) Best of Luck for Community Building!

Regards
Asif