Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Antonio Ruiz Martínez <ar...@dif.um.es> on 2005/01/04 23:32:26 UTC

Problem generating code with WSDL2java

Hello all!

   I have a very simple wsdl file (that you could see at the end of this
e-mail) and I would like to generate source code from this wsdl file.
However, it doesn't work properly because I'm getting the following
deployment file. The problem it is that the typeMapping is not correct
because appears ns:>SignRequest instead of ns:SignRequest. In the source
code there are some problems with it.

In spite of this deployment file and the source code generated, I fixed
it, where it appears ns:>SignRequest I replaced it with ns:SignRequest.
I compiled and deployed it. After that I tested it with a client but it
didn't work, it returned a exception. In the e-mail I have put all the
information that I have: the return of the exception, the request, the
bad deployment file.

Some people recommend me to check if the .wsld is correct and I think
the file is correct.
I'm very puzzled because I don't know if it is a problem of my .wsdl or
it is a problem of the wsdl2java tool. I'll be very grateful if you can
guide me or give me a tip.
Could you help me, please?
Regards,
Antonio.

The exception:
----------------

HTTP/1.1 500 Error Interno del Servidor
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:23:35 GMT
Connection: close

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode><faultstring>java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer</faultstring><detail><ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">micropeich</ns1:hostname></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

The request is:
---------------

POST /axis/services/eSignServiceSOAPrpc HTTP/1.0

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><getSign
xmlns="urn:testsignrpc"><SignRequest><ID xmlns="">hola</ID><status
xmlns="">4</status></SignRequest></getSign></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

The original deployment file (without fixing it):

<deployment
   xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

 <!-- Services from eSignService WSDL service -->

 <service name="eSignServiceSOAPrpc" provider="java:RPC" style="rpc"
use="literal">
     <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value="urn:testsignrpc"/>
     <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="eSignService"/>
     <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="eSignServiceSOAPrpc"/>
     <parameter name="className"
value="signservicerpc.SignRequestSOAPrpcSkeleton"/>
     <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="SignRequestSOAP"/>

     <typeMapping
       xmlns:ns="urn:testsignrpc"
       qname="ns:>SignRequest"
       type="java:signservicerpc.SignRequest"
       encodingStyle=""
     />
     <typeMapping
       xmlns:ns="urn:testsignrpc"
       qname="ns:>SignResponse"
       type="java:signservicerpc.SignResponse"
       encodingStyle=""
     />
 </service>
</deployment>

The .wsdl file:
--------------

<definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:y="urn:testsignrpc"
xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
xmlns:dss="urn:testsignrpc" targetNamespace="urn:testsignrpc"
name="SignService">
   <types>
       <xs:schema targetNamespace="urn:testsignrpc"
           <xs:element name="SignRequest">
               <xs:complexType>
                   <xs:sequence>
                       <xs:element name="ID" type="xs:string"/>
                       <xs:element name="status" type="xs:int"/>
                   </xs:sequence>
                   <xs:attribute name="RequestID" type="xs:string"
use="optional"/>
                   <xs:attribute name="Profile" type="xs:string"
use="optional"/>
               </xs:complexType>
           </xs:element>
           <xs:element name="SignResponse">
               <xs:complexType>
                   <xs:sequence>
                       <xs:element name="IDres" type="xs:string"/>
                       <xs:element name="statusRes" type="xs:int"/>
                   </xs:sequence>
                   <xs:attribute name="RequestID" type="xs:string"
use="optional"/>
                   <xs:attribute name="Profile" type="xs:string"
use="required"/>
               </xs:complexType>
           </xs:element>
       </xs:schema>
   </types>
   <message name="SignRequestIn">
       <part name="body" element="dss:SignRequest"/>
   </message>
   <message name="SignRequestOut">
       <part name="body" element="dss:SignResponse"/>
   </message>
   <portType name="SignRequestSOAP">
       <operation name="getSign">
           <input message="y:SignRequestIn"/>
           <output message="y:SignRequestOut"/>
       </operation>
   </portType>
   <binding name="SignRequestSOAPrpc" type="y:SignRequestSOAP">
       <soap:binding style="rpc"
       <operation name="getSign">
           <soap:operation soapAction="urn:eSignService#getSign"/>
           <input>
               <soap:body use="literal" namespace="urn:testsignrpc"/>
           </input>
           <output>
               <soap:body use="literal" namespace="urn:pruebacarmrpc"/>
           </output>
       </operation>
   </binding>
   <service name="eSignService">
       <port name="eSignServiceSOAPrpc" binding="y:SignRequestSOAPrpc">
           <soap:address
location="http://micropeich.dif.um.es:8080/axis/services/eSignServiceRPC"/>
       </port>
   </service>