Posted to bridges-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2007/07/15 02:32:25 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Bridges-1.0.3

The release of Bridges 1.0.3 has passed.

+1 Votes (binding)    : Roger Ruttimann, Ate Douma, David Sean Taylor, Shinsuke SUGAYA
+1 Votes (non-binding): David Le Strat
  0 Votes              : -
-1 Votes              : -

I'll push out the release shortly.

Thanks everyone for testing, reviewing and the support!

Ate