Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Gavrila, Daniel" <D....@selex-es-gmbh.com> on 2018/01/15 12:58:09 UTC

Errors by compiling

Hi,

trying to compile C++ broker v 1.37 ,the option linearstore is enabled, with gcc ( C++11 flag enabled)  I got the errors from the attachment.

Best regards,
Daniel

Selex ES GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Neuss
Registergericht / Register Court: Neuss HRB 17453
Gesch?ftsf?hrer / Managing Director: Ulrich Nellen

Re: Errors by compiling

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
Hello Daniel,

Your attachment got scrubbed. You could create a Jira and attach the information to that.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/QPID/issues/QPID-8075?filter=allissues

It would help if you could start with a clean build area before you run cmake. Then include the cmake output in the jira along with the compiler output.