Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Fokko Driesprong <fo...@apache.org> on 2023/05/18 21:23:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Parquet release 1.13.1

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Parquet 1.13.1!

Parquet is a general-purpose columnar file format for nested data. It
uses space-efficient
encodings and a compressed and splittable structure for processing frameworks
like Hadoop.

Changes are listed at: https://github.com/apache/parquet-mr/pull/1095/files
This release can be downloaded from:
https://parquet.apache.org/blog/2023/05/18/1.13.1/

Java artifacts are available from Maven Central.

Thanks to everyone for contributing and voting!

Kind regards, Fokko

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Parquet release 1.13.1

Posted by Xinli shang <sh...@uber.com.INVALID>.
Thank Fokko for taking the lead on this!

--
Xinli Shang