Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org> on 2006/01/05 19:46:27 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Commiter access for Stefan Groschupf

ogjunk-nutch@yahoo.com wrote:
> I'm late, but better late than never: +1 (I thought Stefan was already a committer, actually).

+1

Not as late as I am!  I'm still catching up on December email...

The Lucene PMC has final say, and not all members of the PMC are on
nutch-dev, so I'll forward the vote to the PMC for final approval.

http://lucene.apache.org/who.html#Lucene+PMC

Doug

Antwort: Re: [VOTE] Commiter access for Stefan Groschupf

Posted by ma...@provinzial.com.
Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>
05.01.2006 23:03
Bitte antworten an
nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org

An
nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: [VOTE] Commiter access for Stefan Groschupf

+1

>For me, it's 0
>I really like all Stefan's support efforts on mailing lists, all his
>brainstorming, and dev efforts.
I do not see a match between your argument and your voting decision.

>But I have still in mind a lot of aggressiveness from Stefan on-list and
>especially off-list that explain why I cannot yet vote +1.
I don't want to argue with you, Jérôme, but let me please annotate that i
do not think that this list is the right place for this kind of
discussion. I you feel urged to reply please pm.

>Nevertheless, Welcome Stefan, and I hope we can join our efforts in the
future.
We benefit from cooperation!

Reagards Marcel Schnippe

Re: [VOTE] Commiter access for Stefan Groschupf

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.
> Not as late as I am!  I'm still catching up on December email...

Oups, I forgot to vote:
For me, it's 0
I really like all Stefan's support efforts on mailing lists, all his
brainstorming, and dev efforts.
But I have still in mind a lot of aggressiveness from Stefan on-list and
especially off-list that explain why I cannot yet vote +1.
Nevertheless, Welcome Stefan, and I hope we can join our efforts in the
future.

Regards

Jérôme

--