Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org> on 2018/09/25 13:16:06 UTC

Apache Knox and dependency handling in pom.xml

Apache Knox has a lot of modules with different dependencies. Over time it
looks like multiple versions of the same dependency has been introduced
(ie: surefire 2.4.2, 2.16, 2.6). Some of the dependencies are listed
explicitly in the module pom.xml where as others are listed at the top
level pom.xml.

Any concern if I were to open a JIRA to consolidate all dependency and
plugin dependencies in the top level pom? We can use properties to list all
the versions of dependencies in one place.

Kevin Risden

Re: Apache Knox and dependency handling in pom.xml

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sandeep.

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-1448

Kevin Risden