Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by galaxy <ti...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/16 05:04:24 UTC

About the manifest.mf of text.jar

Hi
I noticed that text.jar imports java.awt.font in the manifest.mf .
After some research , I only find the following in text.jar  ( Bidi )
     * @see java.awt.font.TextAttribute#BIDI_EMBEDDING     * @see
java.awt.font.TextAttribute#NUMERIC_SHAPING
     * @see java.awt.font.TextAttribute#RUN_DIRECTION
     */

Is it better to remove the importation of java.awt.font in manifest.mf ?
Should I raise a JIRA?
Thanks
--
regards