Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Isak Rickyanto <is...@telkom.net> on 2002/03/21 06:42:25 UTC

Please help me found Jar file needed to compile Tag Handler

Hello all.... please help me... OK...

I try to compile Java program to make simple custom tag
I found error when compile it... I think because it doesn't found the jar
file needed to compile......
I found that the jar file needed to compile in Tomcat 3 is servlet.jar
but I use Tomcat 4.0.1 now... and I have set PATH, CLASSPATH in my
autoexec.bat like this :

set
CLASSPATH=c:\tomcat4\server\lib\catalina.jar;tomcat4\server\lib\servlets-def
ault.jar
set CATALINA_HOME=c:\tomcat4
set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3.1

PATH c:\jdk1.3.1\bin;c:\tomcat4\lib

Is it right ? I don't know the jar file needed...
so I can import this :

import javax.servlet.jsp.*;
import javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.*;

Thank's for your attention

RE: Please help me found Jar file needed to compile Tag Handler

Posted by Andy Eastham <an...@gliant.com>.
Isak,

It's still servlet.jar, in tomcat4\common\lib.

Andy